Sunday, January 13, 2008

American Gladiators

I really do not like how reality has seeped into the new "American Gladiators". I do not need to have a full background on the contestants. I could care less. I used to watch for the games and the gladiators! The gladiators are who I wouldn't mind a background check on. I loved Nitro in the original...that or he is the one I only truly remember.

So you decide, new or old?

Here is an old clip.

And the new...


Here is another fun clip associated with American Gladiators.

I hate when clips are not embedded.

5 comments:

TV Fan said...

I vote old one since I refuse to even watch the new one. Okay so I can't say I refuse since who knows what will happen with my tv watching future and this strike. But it just does look like the same show to me.

Chrissy said...

It does look like the same show (just the games updated), but there is so much more talking and commercials. youtube didn't have any videos showcasing the new format of the show where every five seconds they are talking to the contestants and giving stats about them.

The old one just seems like it was more fun, which it was more fun to watch versus the new format.

Bianca Reagan said...

where are the new videos, kid?

Chrissy said...

I know, one is coming soon...stay tuned!

Bianca Reagan said...

Okay!