Friday, February 1, 2008

Jimmy Kimmel VS. Matt Damon

Last night on Jimmy Kimmel Live, Sarah Silverman was one of the guests. I decided to watch for a little bit, it was taking her a while to get to her point so I almost turned off the television to go to bed. And I am so glad I didn't! Because what resulted was awesome!

It was so awesome I FELL on the floor laughing so hard!

If you know anything about the connection between Jimmy Kimmel and Matt Damon this will be even more hilarious to you, if you don't it will be just hilarious!

Here it is:



So what did you think? Was it funny, or was it just really late at night and I was just delusional?

3 comments:

TV Fan said...

You aren't delusional! That is HILLARIOUS.

xxxx said...

Soooooooo funny!!! I love Matt Damon doing the pony ... HA.

Unknown said...

I LOVE Matt Damon. Not a huge Sarah Silverman fan. But, that was funny. Matt was great.