Saturday, May 3, 2008

Huh?!?

I was watching "Best Week Ever" and "The Soup" and both shows had a clip from Tyra's talk show with guests Spencer and Heidi from "The Hills". Now, if you didn't already know how big of an idiot Spencer was well he shows it in the interview.

At around the 4 minute mark you will see what I mean:



Did he just say that? And if I was Tyra I think I would have reacted differently. Oh and Tyra did you just say "perfect couple" to Spencer and Heidi? Are you smoking something?

Anyway, I then checked out Heidi's video that Spencer directed. First off, who told Heidi she could sing? And secondly, could there be some variety in the video?



I love Audrina's (also from "The Hills") reaction to the video.

It is all in the look:



Okay let's move on from the crazy and end with a great video from "The Soup":

1 comment:

TV Fan said...

Tyra just encourages the crazy with her whole "If it's a girl it could be Buddadunkadunk" OMG!