Thursday, May 20, 2010

Why Are These Still Here?

I went back home recently and a decent sized basket was on top of the bathroom sink. This basket has been under the sink for ages, at least 15 years. I looked through it and found a couple things that puzzled me. Why are these things still here?

I cannot remember the last time I took a bubble bath, but I must have used this product:



This Sesame Street Bubble Bath is so old (I will not say the year)! Why is it still here?

I love how it says "Clinically Tested Mild", is that a good thing?!?



I can't remember if I wanted to get a perm or my older sister did and I just wanted to do it too! I also think many people were getting their hair permed or maybe it was advertised in Sassy magazine and thought it would be cool to have curly hair!



We both used the Pro-Perm Loose Curl Rods, which we still have:



It worked perfectly for me because I had awesome wavy hair, unfortunately it only lasted like two days, my hair was too thin and fine. I probably should have use the Medium one.

And then on the other hand, you can find a cute Victoria's Secret make up bag, which I obviously decided to take with me!



But of course what did I do after I looked through the basket? I didn't throw anything away and just put it all back. :)

No comments: