Sunday, December 9, 2007

So That Is What I Am Doing Wrong!

I did not realize that all I had to do was kidnap a random guy in a cafe at gunpoint and take him to my crazy family's Christmas get together to fall in love!

At first the guy will try to get away from my crazy ass, then he will just accept the fact he has to go along with the charade (but still want to get away from me), which finally leads to the guy caring about my secret pain! But it doesn't end there! After I get arrested for kidnapping, which the guy will not press charges, he will eventually (after 2 months) cancel his wedding and then kidnap me to tell me he has fallen in love with me! It so works!

Why didn't I take ABC Family movies seriously all these years?!?



Oh and if you are wondering, yes, I actually did kinda like the movie! Come on Kyle Howard was in it!Haha!

I also liked the other Christmas movie that was on two weeks ago, it had plow guy from Men In Trees!

9 comments:

TV Fan said...

YIPEEE! You watched! Now we have something to discuss at work. I totally liked it. And not just because "The cute boy from My Boys is in it, not the conventionally cute one, the other one" as my mother said.

Bianca Reagan said...

Why is Kyle Howard not in the previews for this terrible movie?

stephanie, he's "alternative cute." This was established in Grosse Pointe which I have been watching over the past few weeks.

musicmama said...

hahaha! I have that movie on my DVR list but haven't watched it yet.

Chrissy said...

stephanie-your mom is great.

bianca-He isn't in the previews cuz he is Melissa Joan Hart's brother and not a big enough character, though he should be! stephanie mentioned the "alternative cute". She has the dvds which I want to borrow! :)

annaliese-you will enjoy it! Watch it with Danni. Haha!

Bianca Reagan said...

I propose a Grosse Pointe marathon, during which we can appreciate the wonder that is Dave, The Stand-In. If anyone has House Arrest, I suggest we watch that too, for serious comparison. Kyle had some awkward years. Love Boat: The Next Wave anyone?

TV Fan said...

House Arrest? Was Kyle Howard in something I did not see?

I'm sorry "awkward" years on The Love Boat: The Next Wave? That was where I first discovered his adorableness.

Bianca Reagan said...

stephanie, that bleached blond hair was not working for me. I couldn't see past his awful coif to recognize the underlying hotness.

xxxx said...

I am such a ridiculous sucker for ABC Family movies, you have no idea!

FDC Movies said...


great to visit your site and always had great content here keep posted top class and unaugmented material on your site people will definitely
enjoy this thanks again :