Tuesday, March 4, 2008

"But I think it's about forgiveness"

What is up with me and random songs I haven’t heard in years popping into my head?

Guess what it is this time!

Don Henley’s “The Heart of the Matter”

This is the part that is constantly in my head:

But I think it’s about forgiveness
Forgiveness
Even if, even if you don’t love me anymore


Do I need to forgive someone? Is the Big Guy upstairs trying to tell me something? Oh goodness, you know when I wrote “big guy”, what I heard in my head? Of course it is from a TV show:



Yeah, that was nice. You probably did not want to see that, but let’s get back to the heart of the matter. <--Oh, oh look what I did there; I am sooo good, haha!



First off, the hair! Does that look like a wig to you? It is just so much. I mean my first reaction was this:



But then I saw some different pictures and thought maybe he has more of the Linda Hamilton hair:


Second are they using pickaxes to try and get down to the heart of the matter?

And third, does this video have really anything to do with the song? I mean it doesn’t have to be literal but give me something!

2 comments:

TV Fan said...

I have no clue about the pick axes. But after watching the Family Matters video I'm totally craving Pizza!

xxxx said...

Oh, my gosh, I have had that song TOTALLY in my head, too, thanks to the Sex and the City trailer. For like THREE STRAIGHT DAYS!