Monday, September 10, 2007

Oh Britney...

I did not watch the VMA's, but I did find Britney Spear's performance online and I really have no words. Britney used to be a very good performer. I liked her. My friend, Stephanie, and I were talking about how embarrassed we were for Britney and then she mention that Britney should have said yes to Justin Timberlake's performance proposal. I totally agreed. Especially when Stephanie mentioned the VMA performance that happened like 6 or so years ago that NSYNC and Britney did. I remember watching that performance and saying how awesome it was and then continually watching it over and over again (because of course I taped it):



Britney actually looked like she loved dancing and she even lipsynced pretty well! Now, in 2007 she looked lifeless and uninterested. Britney get some help! I like the song, it's catchy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I missed the performance but my hubby taped it. That was horrible, even by drugged-up, burnt-out former pop star standards.

Somebody, save Brit, PLEASE!!!!