Thursday, September 20, 2007

Runaway Train

Today at work Stephanie had many Beatles songs stuck in her head. It is all Across the Universe's fault. But, I really didn't mind because I like the Beatles.

Eventually, I was looking at other videos and ran into this one:



Now I have four questions:
1) What is with the top hat that JC is wearing?
2) Why is there a clown? I hate clowns.
3) What does the video have to do with the song?
4) Why are Marc and Dale in the video when they really aren't doing anything?

They should put MMC episodes back on the Disney Channel.

3 comments:

Bianca Reagan said...

1. I have no idea. It looks stupid.

2. I have no idea. It looks stupid.

3. In the first part of the video, they were on top of a train.

4. Marc and Dale are singing backup during the chorus.

There's a lot of stuff that should be put on The Disney Channel. I propose an entire channel called Vault Disney, like TV Land is to Nick at Nite.

TV Fan said...

Another question: What is the stilted Alien thing????

xxxx said...

That is SO FUNNY!