Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Who Hates Clowns?

I do! I do!

I watched the latest episode of General Hospital: Night Shift (it's bad, but I continue to watch) last night and I didn't appreciate the crazy clown that had the sympton of uncontrollable laughter. I did find it funny that the character, Spinelli, had the same reaction I would have had.

Might want to fast forward like two minutes to see what I mean:


I have never really liked clowns but ever since I saw It I just can't ::shudder:: I just can't look at them without my skin crawling!

If horror movies scare you, you might not want to view this:


It is only 37 seconds but it scares me to death! You know what is really sick though I have seen the movie twice and actually want to see it again. Man, there were so many things I was terrified to do by myself after seeing that movie.

On a lighter note, I found this interview of Stephen King talking about his addiction to youtube.



I love Stephen King books, but it is going to take me awhile to read "It".

Oh and if I ever meet Ross the Intern I will never be able to step foot in his home office .

So what is your deal with clowns?

No comments: